I will often skip down the street on my way to a wedding pinching myself to make sure this is actually my life! That's how much I love photographing weddings and families! This is the best job in the world! Now, many of my couples are coming back with their babies to capture the next exciting chapter in their life! This makes me SO happy!!!
I have photographed in some of the worlds most beautiful locations, photographed sport stars, politicians and most nervously, other amazing photographers! I have travelled interstate and overseas on this amazing journey and have seen and done amazing things I never imagined possible! I am grateful for every single moment!
But mostly I love helping people collect, share and cherish their life with pictures they will treasure always!
"Your wedding will be amazing because you are celebrating your love with your closest family and friends and you will be completely relaxed knowing
I am creating a gorgeous collection of memories for you!" ~Karen
7 reasons to book Karen Buckle Photography!
1. Unique Artistic Style & Personal Service
2. Specialising in weddings - I have photographed over 400 stunning weddings over the past 9 years!
3. The best Luxury Albums & Products - premium quality & made to last so you can cherish your album on your 50th wedding anniversary!
4. You Own the Photos – All high resolution digital images are included in both Colour and Black & White (No watermarks)
5. Expert advice on timing and planning the day of your dreams!
6. Karen is an Accredited Member of The Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP)
7. Featured in Sunshine Coast Brides, The Bride's Tree, Polka Dot Bride, Style Me Pretty, Salt Magazine, Green Wedding Shoes (USA), Hello May, White Magazine, Real Weddings Magazine, QLD Brides, Wedding Style Guide & The Lane!
A B O U T K A R E N
Karen's talent for photography and relaxed easy going nature means she instinctively uses the light, and connects with people to create photographic stories that are both natural and beautiful. Karen discovered her passion for photography and after studying in Melbourne at the renowned Photography Studies College, she began to take her art seriously and fulfilled a lifelong dream to live and work by the seaside and set up her photography business on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Australia.
Karen started photographing babies and families and after a number of requests to photograph weddings she finally agreed to photograph a very intimate beachside wedding and an exciting new adventure began.
Karen has quickly become known as one of the most popular, trusted and in demand wedding photographers in Australia & Internationally!
Karen's work has taken her all over Australia and the world! She has recently been featured in National and Local Wedding Magazines and blogs such as Polka Dot Bride, Style Me Pretty, The Lane, The Bride's Diary, Sunshine Coast Bride's Magazine, Cosmopolitan Bride & Real Weddings Magazine. Karen was also named as a top 10 Wedding Photographer on The Knot
When she's not photographing unique & stylish weddings, Karen can be found relaxing at home with her family or out for a run along her local beach. A big believer in creating a truly personal home, precious family photographs sit happily alongside her four kids' many artworks and her favourite quote - "May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility." - Maryanne Radmacher-Hershey
"I believe in family, health, happiness, adventures & love!" ~Karen